Wilkinson Sword’s Hydro 5 Sense razor features: A built-in shock absorber, flipper trimmer, cartridge with 7 hydrating gel pools that contain menthol and 5 ultra glide blades with skin guards, leaving your skin feeling energized.
Hydro 5 Sense is built to address irritation head-on with the inclusion of an innovative built-in shock absorber on the razor head that allows for an incredibly close shave, alongside unique blade refills with gel formulas which provide specific shaving benefits that cater to men’s differing needs.
Hydro 5 Sense razor auto-adjusts when pressure is applied, flexing as needed and absorbing excess energy that normally exerts onto the skin. When the pressure goes away, the razor returns to its original state. The how to guide:
- Exfoliate – It will help prepare the skin for your shave.
- Wet your stubble with warm water before shaving to hydrate the hair making it easier to cut.
- Make sure your blades are sharp. Dull blades are the culprit for most shaving accidents.
- Shave the most sensitive area of your face first – the neck and below the jawbone – then move up the face, applying gentle pressure and shaving with the grain of the hair.
- Apply oil / alcohol free moisturiser to soothe, protect and invigorate your skin.
- Hydro 5 Sense cartridge has 7 hydrating gel pools that contain menthol. They protect the skin from irritation, and hydrate throughout each shave. Leaving your skin feeling energized.
- Ultra Glide Blades with Skin Guards – Thanks to pioneering blade technology, HYDRO’s Ultra Glide Blades feature protecting Skin Guards to smooth the skin’s surface, preventing it from getting caught between blades thus considerably reducing the risk of skin irritation.
PEG-119M, Titanium dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Menthol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkibutter, Candelilla Cera, Hydrated Silica